Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spinning Out of Control

I stepped on the scale today for my weekly weigh-in and I've gained 1.6 pounds. HOLY COW! I was more active this week than last. I could have done more, but I did walk some on my lunch breaks and I did go on a hike. My real problem is my eating, I had some trouble with binge eating this week. I'm going to have to start tracking my calories again so that I keep myself in check. I'm so disappointed, sad, disgusted, etc. I have NEVER weighed this much or felt this badly about myself.

I painted that plate a few years ago. I do want to be beautiful both inside and out - they both need work right now. I also put a couple of jars out and filled one with marbles. Each marble represents each half pound I need to lose in order to be at a healthy BMI, instead of an obese one. There is another jar, currently empty, to place the marbles into as I lose weight. I'm so impatient. I wish weight loss was as easy as dumping marbles from one jar to another or as easy as putting on all of this weight was!

No comments:

Post a Comment