Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sunday's weigh-in and races

Ok, so I'm a bit late. Sunday I was down .2 pounds. I'm going to be happy with any loss.

Tomorrow I'll weigh again. I don't really know what to expect. I was pretty active, at least 30 minutes a day of exercise, but I dealt all week with a leg injury and that held me back some. However, I didn't track my calories and I did have some binges on Ritz crackers and PB. I bought the crackers for a recipe, but went a little crazy with them.

My Feb. 5K was a race up and down and up and down and up and down a parking garage. I'll post some pics from that.




I was running with Joyce, we met in person that day, but had corresponded previously online.



This is me finishing, even though from this angle you see the word "start".


My March 5K was today. My husband joined in too and won first place for his age. I had a REALLY REALLY slow time, my worst ever. I knew I would b/c I walked a lot and I was dealing with all kinds of leg issues/injuries and didn't want to push myself too much.


This is me pre-race

No comments:

Post a Comment